RELEASE OF NURSE ASSISTANT CLINICAL (NAC), NURSE ASSISTANT PREVENTIVE(NAP) AND POST BASIC LICENSING EXAMINATION RESULTS
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana would like to inform all Candidates who sat for the NAP/NAC Licensing Examination in November 2019 and Post-Basic (CCN, PON, OPN, PHN, EN, NP) Online Licensing Examination in December 2019 that the results, as approved by the 14th Governing Board have been released.
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the Regional Offices of the Council to obtain a result checking scratch card at the cost of Ten (10) Ghana Cedis to access their results online.
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
1. Go to http://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on Online Services>>Exam Result
3. Key in the secret code together with the serial number
4. Please note that the secret code and the serial number must be keyed together without spacing. For example 12345678912301235
5. Key in your index number in the index number fill-in box
6. Click on “check results” to display your results
7. Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now”)
8. Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons as specified on the form, to endorse.
9. Pay the approved registration fee to any branch of the Republic Bank and proceed to our regional office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate are permitted to use the banker’s draft.
10. You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.