National Service Personnel Wanted – Institute of African Studies University of Ghana
National Service Personnel Wanted: The Institute of African Studies, University of Ghana, requires the services of National Service Personnel for the 2020/2021 academic year. Interested final year students should apply to the Administrator, Institute of African Studies.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
· Expecting to graduate with at least Second-Class Honours
· Able to work with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good writing and editing skills
· Ability to work in a challenging environment
· Good communications skills
- · Good appearance
· Prepared to work on requested overtime and weekends
NOTE: Applicants who cannot stay for the full year of the service (September 1 to August 31, 2021) period should not apply.
- An application letter
- Current transcript of Academic Record
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- A clear scanned copy of passport-size photograph
- A clear scanned copy of UG Student ID card (front and back)
- NSS Pin Code & NSS Number
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, 12 June 2020, at 5:00 pm
Please note that the application deadline will be strictly observed. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.