To unlock your Huawei Modem so that you can use for any kind of SIM card, please follow the steps below to unlock it:
- Go to http://a-zgsm.com/huawei.php
- Input your modem’s IMEI Number (This can be found at the battery compartment of the modem or as a sticker on the modem’s package).
- Input Security code that will be generated for you.
- Click Calculator, your Unlock code and Flash code is generated.
- Do not use the flash code.
- Use the unlock code
How to use the code:
1. To make use of the unlock code, insert an unauthorized SIM Card to your Huawei locked Modem.
i.e if you are using MTN SIM, remove the SIM in it and put in either Vodafone, AirtelTigo or Glo SIM into your locked Modem
2. When you do so, a small Dialogue Box will be displayed on your screen and you would be prompt for the Modem’s Unlock Code. Just enter the Unlock Code. You can now use your Huawei USB modem with SIM Cards from any other operator.