How to apply: MOH Recruitment of Physician Assistants and 2017 Referral Nurses & Midwives
MOH Recruitment of Physician Assistants and 2017 Referral Nurses & Midwives: The Ministry of Health has gained financial clearance for the recruitment of Physician Assistants who have been registered and licensed by the Medical and Dental Council between 2015 and 2019 and the 2017 Diploma and Degree Nurses and Midwives who were referred but have successfully passed their licensure exams.
In a press release from MOH, the Ministry of Health wishes to inform Physician Assistants who completed and had their permanent registration with Medical and Dental Council between 2015 to 2019 (supplementary list) and 2017 Nurses and Midwives (Diploma and Degree Referrals) that recruitment into the service will commence on Wednesday 24th June 2020 at 12.00 pm.
How to apply as a physician assistant or a referral nurse or midwife
Qualified applicants should follow the steps below to proceed with their application.
- Visit the Ministry of health online application portal at: https://hr.moh.gov.gh
- Click on the REGISTER button to open the registration form and fill the form with your PIN (physician assistants) or Index Number (nurses and midwives)
- Enter your valid email address.
- Enter a password and confirm the password.
- Click Register to register your login details.
- When successful, proceed to login with your PIN or Index number and the password to login to the application form.
Source: Ghana Newspunch