Ghana School of Law Entrance Examination 2020/2021
Ghana School of Law Entrance Examination: The Ghana-School-of-Law (GSLAW) entrance examination venue and schedule for the 2020/2021 professional law course have been announced.
The Entrance Exams give students the opportunity to gain admission to the professional law programme of the Law School for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Additional details on the entrance exams.
1. The Independent Examination Committee of the General Legal Council will conduct an Entrance Examination for qualified applicants for admission into the Professional Law Course Programme at the Ghana Law School for the 2020/2021 academic year.
2. The Examination shall take place on Tuesday, August 25, 2020, at 10:00 AM at the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), Madina.
3. Applicants must arrive by 7:00 AM to undergo pre-examination processes including COVID-19 Prevention Protocols.
4. Applicants are to come to the examination venue with any valid National ID Card for identification.
5. Additional information Index Numbers will be communicated in due course.
6. For general admission enquiries call: 0242609189, 0553302485,0500362577.
Inquiries should be made from 8 am – 4 pm on Weekdays.
3 Legal Ways To Marry In Ghana
Are you thinking of marrying in Ghana? Here are some tips to guide you. There are three legal forms of marriage in Ghana: the Customary, the Islamic, and the Ordinance.
This type of marriage in Ghana occurs between a man and a woman and involves the performance of certain local customs. There are as many variations of the custom as the ethnic groups there are in Ghana. Two things common to the various customs are a gathering of the extended families of the couple; and payment of a bride-price to the bride’s parents…CONTINUE READING