Contact Centre Manager Job at DKT International – Apply now
Contact Centre Manager Job at DKT: DKT is an innovative and adventurous social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives. Lydia Contraceptive is one of the company’s top products in the Ghanaian market.
The company is now receiving applications from suitable persons to occupy their Contact Service Manager Position.
Lydia Contact Centre Manager (1 Year initial contract, but renewable)
Job title: Lydia Contact Centre Manager
Directly reports to General Manager- Programs/Technical
Manage relationship with Service Provider in system settings, external servers, standard agents and privileges to deliver an infrastructure that enables contacts from both Liberia and Sierra Leone.;
Manage, motivate, and monitor Contact Center Operators to ensure increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
Develop and implement strategies that ensure that the Contact Centre becomes an integral part of DKT’s marketing, and demand generation tools.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Expected to develop strategies to increase the overall productivity of the Contact Centre functionality.
- Expected to coordinate meetings, focus groups and coaching to improve performance
- Expected to ensure full application of Call Centre regulations and policies
- Expected to keep up-to-date on knowledge of all the tasks related to the service and the various programs,as well as the System and telecommunications capabilities;
- Expected to manager the activities of Contact center teams on a daily basis and assess performance
- Follow-up to ensure task performance ;
- Expected to provide constructive feedback and training for call centre agents to ensure good performance
- To express the needs and problems of call centre agents at higher levels of management
- Expected to keep weekly dashboards on indicators and statistics expected linked through DKT’s CRMs
- Any other duties assigned by the General Manager for Programs.
Perform other duties as may be assigned by Programs Manager periodically. Ensure confidentiality in the handling of all business-related issues.
- Contribute to achievement of overall program goals.
- To ensure accountability and monitoring efficiency in DKT’s marketing activities.
- To help in the achievement of DKT’s sales targets through referrals
- To assist in making DKT’s brands the topmost brands in their categories.
- Ensure Proper Management and utilization of budget and expenditure
Qualification Required & Experience
Statement of Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Sufficient knowledge in the operations of Contact Centre infrastructure, features and basic maintenance.
- Experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
- Reliability — Be trustworthy, reliable and accountable to obligations
- Strong an analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Writing & communication skills
- Enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong organizational skill
- Attention to detail — Pay attention to detail when performing tasks.
- Cooperation — Be friendly and pleasant with co-workers, maintain a good attitude.
- Stress Tolerance — Have the ability to accept criticism and calmly and effectively negotiate with stressful situations
- Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of work experience in similar position,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management (MS Excel)
DKT Ghana values: Performance, Teamwork, Integrity, Customer focus, Value for money, Timeliness.