CAP Business Support: Couldn’t receive your registration code? Follow these steps to retrieve it
How to receive your registration code: Did you try applying for the Coronavirus Alleviation Package (CAP) to support your business using the USSD Code (*718*555#) but couldn’t receive your registration code to proceed with the application?
Now follow the steps below to retrieve your registration code in order to proceed with your CAP Business Support application:
- Dial *718*555# using the same phone number you used during the registration process
- Select Option 2 (Check the Reference Code) to retrieve your Unique Reference Code.
- Your TIN will be requested for confirmation. Enter the TIN you used for the registration.
Your reference code will be retrieved to continue the process. You can then proceed to apply using this link https://nbssighcap.com/#/application
This is how to apply for the CAP Business Support Scheme – Eligibility criteria and requirements
Apply for the CAP Business Support Scheme: The National Board for Small Scale Industries (NBSSI), has outlined the categories of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which qualify to benefit from the Coronavirus Alleviation Programme (CAP) Business Support Scheme.
MSMEs, which qualified for the CAP Business Support Scheme were micro-enterprises with one to five employees, small enterprises with six 29 employees and medium enterprises with 30 to 99 employees.
The CAP Business Support Scheme was launched on Tuesday, May 19 at the Jubilee House by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, as part of measures to effectively manage the social and economic recovery of the country.
The Scheme has two products; Adom loans and Anidasuo loans
Apply for the CAP Business Support Scheme: CAP Business Support Scheme registration process
Eligibility Criteria for CAP Business Support Scheme
Follow CAP Business Support Scheme registration process below to apply for the announce Coronavirus stimulus package for businesses in Ghana
- All MSMEs in the formal and informal sectors, affected by the economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- MSMEs in growth sectors who require additional capital to expand their business to meet the growing demand for COVID 19 pandemic-related goods and services can also apply.
The following target groups are encouraged to apply:
- Women-owned businesses
- Persons With Disability (PWDs)
The following groups are not eligible to apply:
- Public sector businesses
- Non-profit organizations
*For an applicant with more than one business, only one qualifies to access the loan under CAP Business Support Scheme.
Target sectors include:
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Agri-businesses and Agro-businesses – food and beverages incl.
- Water and Sanitation/PPEs
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Textiles and Garments
- Other Services
Minimum Eligibility Requirements For CAP Business Support Scheme
Might vary by Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises. Considering that the informal sector are usually Micro businesses:
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (self- employed, limited liability, sole proprietorship, partnership, joint ventures)
- Must be located in Ghana
- Enterprises running for at least six months as at March 2020
- Registered businesses/enterprises – RGD/District Assembly (Micro/Informal)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Businesses/Enterprises that have been adversely impacted by COVID-19 and can show evidence of impact.
- Businesses/Enterprises that are producing goods or services that support the fight against COVID-19
- Member of an association, a trade group or registered with NBSSI
- Businesses with between 1 – 99 employees
Minimum Application Requirements
Might vary by Micro and Small and Medium Enterprises. Considering that the informal sector usually comprises of Micro businesses.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) for all MSMEs
- ID Cards – Passport, Voter ID, and Driver’s License
- Passport Picture – Electronic/Hard Copy
- Annual Sales Information
The Application Steps