Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest-growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager you will inspire and motivate your team to deliver the five star service Qatar Airways is renowned for. You will ensure that the Airport Operations run smoothly and efficiently conforming to all safety and security requirements.
You will champion the Qatar Airways customer, employees, our contractors, and our Airline in all phases of the airport operation to provide a safe, professional and on time operation that exceeds the internal and external customer expectations.
Responsible for training and resource planning, you will recommend staffing levels, plan and implement working schedules, implement necessary controls and ensure compliance with labour laws. You will handle irregular operations at minimum cost whilst ensuring an impeccable level of customer service and ensure operations are within budget. You will monitor all airport use agreements, rental agreements, and third-party service providers.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Solid experience in a managerial role within an airport environment
- Current or previous experience working as an Airport Manager with an airline
- Strong management background with the ability to inspire a team
- Extensive overall knowledge across all areas of airport operations is required
- Proven experience in Crisis Management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work shifts is essential
Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential.
Only applications in English will be considered ( Kindly ensure your CV is in ENGLISH)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
Application Deadline: 15-Mar-2020