Back to Top
To deactivate your Adblocker add-on follow these steps based on your browser
- Click the Chrome Menu icon from the browser toolbar.
- Highlight the Tools menu, then click Extensions from the sub-menu.
- Click the Trash icon that appears next to the Adblock Plus entry.
- Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to effectively uninstall Adblock Plus from your Web browser.
- Open up your Firefox browser.
- Click on Tools and then select Add-ons.
- Click Extensions from the left-hand pane.
- Find Adblock on the list of extensions.
- Select Disable to temporarily disable AdBlock.
- Open up your Safari browser.
- Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences. The Preferences window will be displayed.
- Click on the Extensions button. A list of all extensions you have installed to Safari will appear.
- Navigate to and click on AdBlock in the list of extensions in the left pane.
- Toggle the On button to Off in the Preferences window. AdBlock will then be temporarily disabled, until you decide you want the extension re-enabled.